Sunday, March 15, 2009

Handmade Jewelry Show at Home


Thanks for everyone who asked how the show was!! It turned out great. I met a lot of really nice people and they all seemed to enjoy themselves. My hostess Lara is a good friend and I am so appreciative that she opened her home to me!
The food was delicious and it lasted 2ish hours. I made small wallet size replicas of photos that I sell online at my Etsy site (
www.gpdesignsart.etsy.com) to give away as small tokens of thanks. I think I might know what I am doing, now :) , so if you want to host a show, just let me know. For those of you who were unable to come, I will be doing the next one at my house. And I'll be announcing a date, very soon. My studio is undergoing "Spring Cleaning/Renovation" which I hope to complete this week! Blessings! Gina
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

New designs!!!

New designs!!!
click to go to my Etsy shop!

EMAIL ME!!!