Thursday, January 12, 2012

New Year- New Life

wow! I can't believe it has been so long. I remember my last post... how excited I was to share it with a certain friend of mine who was in Afghanistan at the time. That thought ripped through me until it was dissected in an intelligible way. And I couldn't wait to share it. Once he heard it, he encouraged me to write it. That friend is now my husband!
I live in a different city, with a fantastic husband that I've known trusted and loved as a friend for 10 years. I have a studio, and finally the freedom to do my 'side business' full time. So that is what I am going to do.
The shop is back up- designs by Gina- selling the stuff I've sold previously.. but a new shop is in the wings that will be all things bridal. It is called "The Peacock Princess" which is a nod to my maiden name which means peacock in Italian. It seems that doing creative things for my wedding unlocked a whole new avenue of things I want to do to make the bridal experience a little easier- but still handmade! When I saw what was out there- and how expensive it was, I knew that it didn't have to be that way. It will be interesting to so how things evolve.
I am adjusting to the new normal- and I'm looking forward to all the wonderful things 2012 will bring! I hope you are too!

No comments:

Post a Comment

New designs!!!

New designs!!!
click to go to my Etsy shop!

EMAIL ME!!!