Monday, January 19, 2009

HOME AGAIN!!

It was so great to be in Richmond this weekend... so inspiring. Maybe because that is the place where I fell in love with art. I toy with the idea of going back someday. But it just doesn't seem to be in the plan for now.
I went to my favorite bead store, and truth to tell, it was a little disappointing. I think I can do better online, from here on out. Etsy artists are incredibley resourceful.
I got a lot of good ideas for earrings, and made a few last night. It was like Christmas, opening my beads!! I CLEANED my studio, and will post a picture later tonight. I am going to be on a blog with pictures of my space, and info about my techniques and so I was HUMILIATED into cleaning... that was on the agenda, anyway. I just have been struggling getting over this bronchial junk. And I've been plain old lazy.
When it is cold and dreary (like today) all I want to do is be inside with some kind of blanket on! (preferably the one my mom made for me for Christmas- as that is my blanket of choice these days.) For New Years, I threw away my t.v. It was very liberating. In an effort to quit wasting time. Ironically, starting the online thing has taken countless hours of time on the computer! I will scale that back, too, as soon as I develop a schedule.
Thanks to everyone that has given me feed back. I am developing a "sympathy gift" to give to people when they are hurting from some type of loss. I've been thinking a lot about it since my dad died. Be looking for that to show up-- and it will be listed under Sympathy Gifts on my website.
Blessings and Hugs!

No comments:

Post a Comment

New designs!!!

New designs!!!
click to go to my Etsy shop!

EMAIL ME!!!