Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Super Quote..and Food for Thought

I love Oswald Chambers. He is one of the greats I can't wait to talk to when I get to heaven. (Hugs for my daddy will be first!) Last night I came across profundity. Here it is...

When merely moral man or woman comes in contact with baseness and immorality and treachery, the recoil is so desperately offensive to human goodness that the heart shuts up in despair. The marvel of the Redemptive Reality of God is that the worst and the vilest can never get to the bottom of His love. Paul did not say that God separated him to show what a wonderful man He could make of him, but "to reveal His Son in me." Re: 1 Corinthians 4:9-13

How often we get caught up in the "Hey, God, You are making me a pretty good guy (girl)." His aim is to make us more into the image of Christ. Am I a hindrance or a help in that process?

No comments:

Post a Comment

New designs!!!

New designs!!!
click to go to my Etsy shop!

EMAIL ME!!!